Thursday 26 January 2012

Keyboard - What keyboard .... on a tablet

Blogging on a tablet is really unworkable. For one thing I may have found a bug in the blogger system -- I can not seem to enter the verification code at the end of the page to indicate a human is entering the text. But more, the virtual keyboard does not really work well as an entry device. Sure for a few lines or a userid or password, the virtual keyboard is fine, but for long text it doesn`t work. Another example of virtual keyboard failing, I haven`t figured out how to copy, cut and paste work on the tablet -- and they are suppose to work.

I believe the answer will be in audio and video entries as we see in `Star Trek` etc when the crew is doing their personal logs. And who else but Google will figure this out owning YouTube, etc. If I could figure out how the app to translate audio into text on the tablet it would be a good step forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment