Monday 23 January 2012

Gave up on Kindle / Spending Time On Classes & Camcorder Decision

I am sending my Kindle to my friend Amanda. I find the Kindle is just too small for the Health and Computer manuals that I read. The text is okay but the diagrams are really shrunk to fit the scrreen. Instead I will be using a Gateway netbook and a Samsung Android tablet - preferably the last.

I am spending a lot of my thinking time currently trying to figure out what video cameras I should be purchasing. I need specific camcorders with Firewire and very few cameras have FW -- it was an old Apple standard. The B&H store in NYC have used Sony cameras for $1000 which my partner Chris says are useless. He says go with the PDX150. I have found the Pansonic PV-GS90, and Sony DCR HC52  at Amazon for under $1000.

Besides CCK12, I am spending a lot of time on my SIAST (Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science and Technology) HIM (Health Information Management) Anatomy and Physiology I start a Pathophysiology Feb 14th - and that's it for this term -- 3 courses.        

No comments:

Post a Comment