Sunday 29 January 2012

Concept map software

I found these 2 mapping packages last night but couldn't enter them into my blog because I can't do cut-and-paste on my tablet right now for some reason -- that's another blog entry. So I entered them as bookmarks and had to add them to my blog this morning.


FreeMind is a premier free mind-mapping software written in Java. The recent development has hopefully turned it into high productivity tool. We are proud that the operation and navigation of FreeMind is faster than that of MindManager because of one-click "fold / unfold" and "follow link" operations. 

XMind: http://www.xmind.net/

XMind is a brainstorming and mind mapping software tool developed by XMind Ltd. The program is intended to assist users in capturing ideas, organizing various charts, and share them with collaboration. It supports mind maps, Ishikawa diagrams (also called fishbone diagrams or cause-and-effect diagrams), tree diagrams, organization charts, and spreadsheets. It can be used for knowledge management, meeting minutes, task management, and GTD. XMind can read FreeMind files.


No comments:

Post a Comment