Wednesday 22 February 2012

8th Principle: Learning, a decision-making process...


The process of having a user click on hot spots took literally days to create - at the cost of doing nothing else. Finally I created the above interactive display using Flash over Javascript which was used in the earlier stages. There were reasons for this exercise that I will explain but it has to do with the fact that learning involves a decision making process. The main thing I learned from this exercise is that anyone using the Internet, as a source of knowledge, should know that most of the sources could be slightly wrong. I had great plans for this interactive box. At this point, I am happy a user is able to click on four different spots, read different four facts and have the fact fade out.

1 comment: